From One Lovely Blog to Another!
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognises blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them, acknowledging bloggers who share their stories or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines, which are listed below…
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So thank you to the kind Jess at Ordinary Girl, Extraordinary Dreamer. To my readers, I hope you’ve actually gotten to know me through my blogs and conversational way of writing, but in case you haven’t picked up on a few things, here’s a few facts!
- I don’t drink a lot/get drunk. I’d rather enjoy a unique experience/meal or a roadtrip.
- I have five siblings, three sisters and two brothers. I’m the second youngest!
- I used to play piano and flute and have tried occasionally to self-teach myself the acoustic guitar.
- I don’t like coconut, watermelon, most melons, tomato and quite a few more things that make it difficult as a food blogger haha!
- My favourite shows include The IT Crowd, The Mighty Boosh and Parks and Recreation.
- I love Pringles. Pringles are my weakness.
- I have a crazy collection of weird rings, from cake to coffee rings, music and Pacman rings, I have them all.
For my nominations, I would like to follow suit of Jess’ approach and not use all the 15 for the sake of it. Instead I’ll list a few that have interacted with me, inspired me, spared some time to get know me and provided some good advice. After all, in this day and age, it shouldn’t all be about “liking” things silently and “liking” back in return – it needs a bit more of a personal touch than that!
Check out these wonderful blogs below 🙂
- The Sunday Oven
- Cut to the Cheese
- Alex Does A Thing
- Melbourne Food Blogger
- De-brief Me
- Hungry Cookie
And once again, apologies for the lack of blogs/Mission #2 blogs – I hope to get them pumping out in about another week or so! Stay tuned!